Monday, March 12, 2007

Crapful entry~ huhhu...

Elo, elo, elo~

Awal ku memblogging today..antah lah, I'm totally bored di hostel ani..heheh...sebabnya today we had a half a day cuti lah..karang ptg baru tah i have a MIB class with an ustaz...kwang3x...Ustaz baru di kolej nyamu...wawawa...but forget about that, I'm just totally bored..I know I should be doing my MIB translation thingie going on..(I had to translate what my paed mates said about MIB into english first for today and then I'm responsible to make it into an assignment..1200 - 1500 words in the holidays!! oh man~~) Karang tah ku membuat before going to college..wawawawa...kes malas jua ku udah tu...

Aaah...so happy~ well, not quite lah..but a bit happy...HE misscalled me this morning @ 8.25am bersamaan 12 Mac 2007 (atu ya detailed information nyamu..hahahaha) Woke me up and put a smile on my face...OOOoHhHh MY GOD~ I'm so MISSING HIM!! I feel like kan rush up to HIM and hug HIM sooooooooo tight!!! Wawawa..such a useless dream...kekekeek..I wuvvvvvvv HIM bah...erkz, I know I'm annoying my readers about this but..*sigh* Where else tempat ku meluahkan perasaan yang terbuku di hati?? Cewahhh...hahahaha...Especially masani HE is in Bandar...I feel macam kan ke ICC and go see the SEMINAR KERJAYA, when in fact, I wanna stalk HIM..hahahaha..I feel like an psycho now...of course, not with the knife..hahaha! :P

Oooh..and also...I'm just tired...naleh masih eh bakas kemarin ah...sangal my bahu..hehehe..cian ah?? *does my puppy eyes* kwang3x...lagipun I slept late last nite..antah lah...got so many things running in my mind...belusir-lusir nyamo benda-benda yang ku pikirkan atu inside my head...hahaha..atu ya~ I'm totally going berserk and surely...I'm looking forward to the end of my course aniii...huhuhuhuh...FREEDOM!!! :p *sigh*


Lurve,
Kisho-Sama

No comments: