Monday, June 25, 2007

New haircut day~ :P

Me and Shidah, before cut our hairs lah..wawawa..tgk lah perbezaan nya krg..:P
Lapas wash hair,we became a bit..emm..'wrapped up'..wawahawawa..mcm di Afrika..:x
While waiting for my turn, tgk Shidah kana blow..erkz, I meant, her hair kana blow dry..:P
The hairdresser memulakan tugas nya to satisfy my hajat..wawawa..short hair OTW~
While waiting for me, Shidah & Potty went cam whoring..huhu
Ahah!! Lookit that!! *gasps*
Post salon...wawawa..sampat g brgmbar..
Me & Shidah with our new haircuts...wow, I looked different...:P
Yes, vanity striked me after I got back to hostel..show off hair
My new haircut~~ Hohoho..I lurve it tho! :P

Assalamualaikum peepz...

It has been long..well, sort of, since I blogged something..So tonite I'm blogging about my new haircut!!! Wow weeeee~ I lurve my new haircut!!! Rugged..kekeke..and I looked mighty different...ermmm....

I'm a bit tired masani to blog about the whole story of us (except Potty)getting the haircuts rah Tina Tara's di Serusop...The important thing is I got a short haircut, what I wanted ever since from the start of the holidays...hauhauhaua...ani sampai hajat udah cut hair saya yang semakin panjang setiap hari ahhh..Thanx to Potty and Shidah yang dangani ke salon tadi. It was fun lah..and a bit embarassing masa kamu menengok aku during the process of gunting rambut, aku pemalu waahhhh, kamu ani tah banaaaar!!...Hahahaha..thanx jua sal puji (hopefully pujian ikhlas ahh...LOL) about my new haircut!! Well, sekali sekala bah gunting rambut pendek(hopefully..sal nya macam aku addicted to keep my hair short..kekeke) ANyway, this is my second haircut in this year...wow, meriah jua ku gunting rambut tahun ani...ahahaha..I shall name 2007 as 'Short Haircut Year'...LOL..owh man, me and my damn unfunny jokes..:P

Right then, I bid you all farewell for now..cos holidays are over and tomorrow I have classes!!! EEEkkk....sleep time...hahahaha..

Lurve,
Kisho-Sama
=Lurve short haircuts...wawawawa...=

No comments: