Thursday, January 25, 2007

Paning ei~

Assalamualaikum para hadirin dan hadirat..kekeke..

To start off, aku naleh banarnya...Post Basic Course in Paediatric Nursing is 'TOUGH'...bukan senang nak senang, bukan susah nak susah..keke..yang pentingnya, aku rasa my course ani payah, perhaps only in the beginning plg...F nda,erkz...oooh man, this is gonna be my 'BRAIN TWISTING' year of my life...kekekeke...paning ku eihh...

2 days without studies..emm, siuk tapi naleh...terpaksa go ke library and browse thru the damn 'money swindling' internet world for research papers which are...semuanya kan berbayar ja..Hahahaha....not that helpful arah students and not that good enough to help us unfortunate students to be 'gila' mencari bahan bacaan untuk di kritik dan di jadikan assignments...kekeke..mampos ehh...teruk nyeee~~~

Life is complicated...kekeke..that's what it is...Btw, I'm not one of the chosen ones to have a degree this year...Hahahahaha..ndapalah, I'm fine with it...just that aku rasa a bit 'strange'...kekekke..jeles??Perhaps...Well, I'm wishing the people who got it to be successful~yeah!! I've had my part tym di Brisbane and hell, never I want to go thru that damn life anymore...kekekek..apakanz...So Chaiyoooo!!!

Lurve,
Kisho-Sama
Min Macho...ku kiut~

=I miss him more and more!!! Kenapa tia??Aiyo....this is plain stupid~=

No comments: