Tuesday, April 10, 2007

my BF(my old laptop) is back!!

Assalamualaikum peepz...
Wah, mengupdate th ku ni!!! At last~ my old laptop is back into my arms now...cayang my old laptop so muchie2!! Macam ilang separuh of myself when I was left without the presence of my old laptop..wawawa, kirakan my old laptop ani mcm my BF yo...I mish it so much!!!! Kwang3x..Sokaaa i eh my old laptop is here wif me and here i am~ typing all my rambles all over again!! Yohzerrr!!! I wuv my old laptop~ Never ever let any stupid virus separates us again...mwahz!! LOL... *really crazy wah me ani!!*
BTW, my new laptop alum g ada bunyi2 nya...ntah eyh, feel fed up menunggu da new laptop...what am i to do?? Ilang iski-ness ku udah kan menerima kedatangan da new laptop in my arms...ceh, mental jua i toh!! Lau lah nda pasal i need a new laptop before, i would not even get an idea of buying one and yet, I'm waiting for like a few months for it sedangkan it usually takes about a week or so...ceh, marah jua lah i...but what only motivates me is that laptop baru ku ani ya punya specifications are totally 'HOT'...meowrrr~ I lyk bah...equipped with Intel Core Duo 2 Processor and 120HDD..fuh, panas eyh..hahahaha...da only thing yg nda 'HOT' is dat it is equipped with Windows XP...but anyway, it's da genuine one!!! yeah yeah!! Hepi i eyh...at least, bukan yg cetak rompak..*i hope so*
Emm..what do I wanna type lagi ah?? I'm tired...sweaty all over jua..PANAS wah bilik hostel ani..with my two fans pun nda mencukupi, ntah apakah lagi can make me cool down?? Aircond ja..hahahaha...tapi well wishful thinking eh...mana dapat kai aircond here in my tiny hostel's room...terpaksa tah berkipas aja ni..tahan ja PANAS nya ahh..fuhh...El Ninyo wh punya pasal ne..hahahaha..rasanya kan berandam dalam bath tub if there's ever one here in the hostel..lol...sinki ada plg ni! :P
Oooh yeah...thanx to Daus lah for reading my blog...huhuh...thanx2!! XD
To Potty, weh..siapkan cia ur disert...make it a blast! Wahahaha...hope aku ada tolong jugak yo..I'm not really good in helping u in ur disert eyh...macam not adequate help i give..hahaha..sowie Pot..I'll try again and hopefully dapat extend ur disert submission's date..Chai-yo, chai-yo!!! Ganbate ne!!!
Oh yeah, I'm also waiting nervously for HIM to sms me and bring me out for a movie this week..hope ya belaku...we'll go watch 'Jangan Pandang Belakang' together and erm, Daus? Sowie eh I cannot go with u menengok dat movie..erm, forgive me?? Erkz...sowie ahh~~ I'm looking forward plg kan jumpa HIM and talk with HIM again..*sigh* Although dat nervousness i always feel occurs everytime i wanna meet HIM..napa kah cia? Not like i just know HIM, kenal udah beberapa tahun ni but i still get nervous with HIM...emmm...*curious* ada syndrome kali? Hahaha...but well, i still love HIM..*sigh* Me and my persistence in chasing lurveee~ hahaha...:x
That's all for now!!!
Lurve,
Kisho-Sama
= In the midst of darkness, I saw u brimming with that warm light that never fails to shine my life...=

No comments: