Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rants of a loner..hehe~:P

Lelaki ini - Anuar Zain

Kasih, kenanganku
Ingatkah saat saat dulu
Kasih, apakah dirimu
Merasakan semua itu

Ke mana pun langkahku pergi
Ku masih melihat bayanganmu cintaku
Dan kemana pun arah anginku berlari
Hati ini masih kau miliki

Lelaki ini yang selalu mencintamu
Selalu, tanpa ragu
Lelaki ini yang selalu memuja
Hanya dirimu
Yang bertakhta dalam sanubariku
Sanubari ku
Aku yang mencintakan mu
Hanya dirimu…

Karena cintaku, tak berbatas waktu
Karena cintaku, tak mengenal jenuh hatimu
Hatimu…


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just posting one of the newest song lyric that I've currently taken fancy of..huhuh~ I lurve it..if only I can changed the song into 'Perempuan Ini'...hahahaha, then that will totally express my true feelings to him...lalalalala~ *imagining how it will sound like when i sing it as 'perempuan ini'* hahaha~ Oh well...:P

One more week!! One more week in A&E!! Yay! I'm surviving it...huhuhu, although I'm still a little blank on whatI should be doing there exactly. Paed cases are not a lot (which is bad on my side in terms of experience but good at the society's side because we don't have a lot of sick kids..yipee?!) Anyway, batah udah ku inda di A&E and I discovered that I lost a bit of skills here and there...kepisan ni!! And of course, I am practising my 'blood taking-cannula-and-IV line' skill, which I am not good in yet. Malar 'bulging' ulih ku tym insert cannula ah...Huhuh, tapi ambil darah always successful (perhaps 96% of the time pulang ja). Awww...I really need to practise...atu baru adults tuh, lum lagi children (Mind you, I am a paed nurse to be..kwang3x)...

Submissive mode is fading~I am feeling much better although I may *act* a little emotional at times. Hahaha. I think I need doses of 'crying sessions' to make me feel a bit relieved and tolerant to this oh so cruel world. Huhu. Is that considered as an act of I may be suffering from mental illness? *flutters eyes to Daus* Anyway, mental illness or not..someone told me that the only NORMAL people lives in the Mental Health Unit a.k.a the patients~ Hahahaha...and that I was once told that we all have our mental illnesses without us actually realizing it~ These are not my 'words of wisdom', just some random words from someone random that I will always remember and think about. Huhu.

22 days til *ehem* my famous day~ yay~~~ I'm counting it so that you peepz won't be able to give me a suprise birthday event. LOL! Yakin ku ah kan kana buatkan suprise birthday event~ Hahaha. Just wishing ja. It's not wrong, right? *flutters eyes innocently* Lagipun, I'm not just counting the days til it's my birthday...the same date of my birthday is also actually my dad's birthday..wawawawa~ Happy birthday me and happy birthday to my dad~ HUhu..double celebration kali ahh~ And I am at my most 'iski-ness' due to the birthday time bulan puasa~ Penuh berkat dan rahmat tu...yaaay~ and also I read somewhere that said 'kalau berpuasa time birthday, doa akan senang di makbulkan'...Hahahah. Ngam2 jua my birthday on bulan puasa..kekekek..oh well~ buh, aku iski! LOL! XD

Til then~ Farewell...:P

Lurve,
Kisho229
*hearts u my [015] til life leaves this fragile body of mine*

No comments: