Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Confusing life...confusing me~

I AM FU*KING CONFUSED!!!

Hahaha...well, what's up with that eyh? Antah. I'm just in an emotional rollercoaster right now. Trying to find myself. Trying to rid of all things that I want to get away from. Hahaha. Tapi makin lari, makin payah ja~~ Oh God!! Helep...I am soo weak~~

First, it would be about me. Yeah, me. I am trying to find myself in the midst of this awkward life. I am trying to find the real me!!! Oh God..helep me Pot!!! Hahaha..I think I'm drawn to the darker side when I don't want it..wawawa..Abang Min eyh, jangan wah~LOL...I nda rela~kekeke..Don't seduce me~

Secondly, it's him. Yeah, HIM! OMG~~ Like whatEVER!!! Damn him..wawawa. I was not thinking of him, as in not missing him much. But THEN!!! This morning...the peeps talked about HIM and I was unconciously looking at his friendster...and F*cK! All that warm, tingling feelings just BURST inside me, flooding me, drowning ME!!...OMG!!! I MISS HIM!! Help!! S.O.S!! Hahahaha...

Both of these are making suffocating me now. I feel like I can just die anytime soon~ Die!! OMG...help me..

Btw, sorry for my emotional blog entry...I just need a place to vent my confusion and frustration..:'(

Confused,
Kisho [229]
"Forgive my sins, forgive my weakness...I'm just human.."

No comments: